Sunday, December 7, 2008

Back to Work

It is now time for me to come back to work, and review, study, read, and focus for another week and a half before my oral. I had a few days off of lazying, eating, drinking, sleeping, and am now forced back into action. Thanks again to Mesro and Dena for the signs, the lunch afterwards with Nati and Chem Mike too, thanks for the good words Voncookie, Selene, Dreadlock Dan, Chang, and others, my parents (are you guys reading the blog yet?), Jgill for sticking by me and everyone else who I've forgotten or can't mention because then my cover is blown (Heavy Metal crew).
This means that once again my blog will be active. Not good, but active.

3 comments:

julia said...

I just went back to work too - it's highly overrated

Nacho said...

Work sucks. It is hard; but not work is boring, so i am stuck

Anonymous said...

Dude. You're taking this nerd-thing to a new level. You're sending out acknowledgments?!